Summary of Role
he provision of excellent customer service Operator customers, visitors and crews ensuring their
requirements are met efficiently and effectively. Responding to handling requests ensuring all services
are anticipated and arranged.
Principal Responsibilities and Activities:
Employed within the Jet Centre facility in accordance with owner’s policies and applicable laws and
• Ensure all members of staff deliver first class customer service to Jet Centre clients,
operators, and crew daily and offer concierge style services to assist with their travel
and onward travel,
• Meet, greet, and assist passengers/crews on arriving and departing flights
• To chock all aircraft safely onto the ramp/parking areas to operate all ground services
• Assist flight crews with flight planning, catering, communications and passenger
luggage and associated loading.
• Work with UK Border Force Agency and Special Branch as well as other such bodies
and inform relevant parties of aircraft arrivals and departures.
• Oversee security screenings ensuring compliance with UK NASP Directives, DFT
requirements and Airport Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
• Liaise with the Airport’s fuel supplier for the provision of efficient aircraft fueling
• Ensure the lounge area, offices and kitchen are kept clean and tidy.
• Carry out and maintain stock control of the required supplies for the reception area.
• Maintain accurate information on operation systems.
• Process invoices and payments and other related finance duties.
• Carry out inspections and general tidiness of Jet Centre vehicles.
• Undertake training courses which may be mandatory for operations or to assist and
improve the operation.
• From time-to-time company travel maybe required to attend promotional and
networking events which are industry related and for any other reasonably required
• Take care of the health and safety of him/herself and other persons affected by their
own acts or omissions at work. Co-operate with the Management so far as necessary in
order that the Company can carry out its statutory duty under the health and safety at
work act 1974 all relevant statutory provisions.
• Other duties as required that are within the post holder’s capability to ensure business
Abilities and Skills Required:
• Hold an airside driver permit to transport passengers, and to operate equipment whilst
adhering to all safety and security systems.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and web-based applications.
• Must possess the competencies of negotiation, influence, and customer orientation.
• Must Hold a full UK driving license, ADP (Airport Driving Permit), maintain a Full CP
(Critical Part) pass which is mandatory for airport access and to transport passengers
and crew to and from the apron.
• Interpersonal and communication skills to positively relate and communicate. Must be
able to respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, regulatory
agencies, or members of the business community
This Job Description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post. The post holder may
be required to undertake additional duties in line with the seniority of the role.
The post may change over time to reflect the developing needs of the business, as well as the
personal development of the pos holder. Job descriptions will be reviewed and discussed annually in
line with the Staff Appraisal Scheme.
Benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holidays and bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme; option to buy/sell holidays via salary sacrifice up to 3 days, discounted retail offers and subsidised gym membership
- $3,000 per year educational reimbursement for courses relating to or relevant for future promotion within Willis
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- £1,500 per annum Health and Wellbeing initiatives
The hours are currently 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (40 hours per week). Whilst there is currently no shift pattern this could change in the future.
Closing date for all applications is 31st March 2023.
To apply for the position, please send your application to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the position prior to applying please contact Victoria Morris, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!