Are you an Electrical Technician with petrochemical or similar experience?
Hiring an experienced Electrical Technician to be seconded by our client to a project site based at Wilton, for this full-time permanent opportunity.
You will be experienced in the assembly, installation and testing of electrical plant and equipment and associated wiring systems and have the ability of working with minimal supervision. Hold an appropriate City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent qualification along with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and a CCNSG Safety Passport or IOSH Managing Safely certification.
- Actively participate in pre-job risk assessments
- Assembly and installation of electrical components, plant and equipment
- Testing of electrical plant and equipment
- Fault finding techniques, diagnosis and fault rectification on electrical plant, equipment and associated wiring systems.
- Work in accordance with safe systems of work
- Use of SAP to create/close notifications and order materials
Please get in touch for a fully comprehensive personal specification and job description.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please submit your CV for consideration for the role of Electrical Technician.Apply Now!