Are you an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor with ability to shape collaborative networks and capitalise on knowledge and expertise for successful project delivery outcomes?
Our client is looking for a permanent Managing Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Hartlepool.
This is a permanent full-time role which offers some great benefits including the opportunity of hybrid working.
You will be working in the power, infrastructure and renewables sectors, on large projects and long-term frameworks.
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual who will be effective and informed in providing strategic commercial advice and analysis to both project teams and at a senior project level.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Quantity Surveying / Procurement / Commercial Management / Engineering BSc (however HNC/HND qualified candidates with the relevant experience may be considered)
- Ideally be qualified or working towards professional membership or qualification of an accredited professional institute (for example, RICS/CIPS/ICE or similar)
- A strong understanding of the principles of contract law and changes to legislation including differences between sub-contracts and standard forms (for example, NEC, FIDIC, JCT or similar)
- Experience of creating project procurement and commercial management strategies with proven management experience leading teams across multiple projects, in process, energy, engineering and/or infrastructure sectors
- Have a full UK driving license and access to a car to use for business travel
If you are confident you have the skills and experience to meet the role requirements, this could be the opportunity for you!
Please get in touch for a full job description or submit your CV for consideration for this Managing Quantity Surveyor position.Apply Now!