Brief overview of the role
Marymo Cosmetics are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team as a Business Administration Apprentice. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of their business, including tasks such as data entry, customer service and administrative support.
What you will do in your working day
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in business operations and management, while also developing important skills for your future career. If you are a self-starter with a passion for business and a strong work ethic this role may be the right one for you.
- Data entry, filing and record keeping
- Updating and archiving files
- Printing orders, sorting out the returns & refunds
- Customer service and inquiry/complaints handling by message, email or phone
- Administrative support to the management team
- Invoice generation and entry into accounting software
- Sales and marketing support
- Labelling the products as per customer’s requirements
- Order planning and organisation on day-to-day basis
- Stock inventory management and coordination with management/supplier for future orders
- Reporting and analysis
- General cleaning duties
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration with training at Redcar & Cleveland College. Delivery method to be confirmed.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired